visit us 01482 656666 email us

Client Complaint Procedure

Larards Property Management Ltd, trading as Larards Lets, Lets Sell and Lets Go Green, operates a complaint handling procedure and we are members of The Property Ombudsman ( This note sets out the procedure we will follow in dealing with a complaint.

We have appointed Glen Welbourne to deal with complaints. If you have a question, or if you feel it is necessary to raise a complaint, please contact him at The Property Centre, 24 Hull Road, Hessle, East Yorkshire, HU13 0AH. Telephone 01482 654444.

If you have initially made your complaint verbally, whether face-to-face or by telephone and if you are not satisfied please also make it in writing addressed to Mr Glen Welbourne. We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days. If you do not receive our acknowledgement please contact us immediately.

If we have received a written complaint, we shall conduct an internal investigation and respond to you, setting out our understanding of your case and supplying you with a formal written outcome of our investigation. It is very important that we understand your case and we ask you to be very specific about any act or omission you believe has occurred. You should also let us know how you would like us to resolve your complaint. We may invite you to a meeting so that we can better understand your case. We shall do our best to satisfy you but if you feel that we have misunderstood your case, or in the unlikely event that you remain dissatisfied, you must write to us again explaining why.

Following our second review of your complaint we will provide you with a written statement expressing our final view point. We will endeavour to do this within eight weeks of receiving your original complaint but for us to do so it is important that you respond promptly to any enquiries and queries which we may raise.

If we have not managed to resolve your complaint within eight weeks you may refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman. The Property Ombudsman’s role is to resolve disputes and not to fine or punish an agent. The Property Ombudsman can be contacted at Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP. Thereafter you can withdraw your complaint at any stage.

If you would like further consumer guidance about complaining and how to access The Property Ombudsman please let us know.

Commercial or business to business complaints shall be referred to:

RICS Dispute Resolution Service
Surveyor Court
Westland Way

02073 343806